2015 was one of those years that went ZIP. Another leg on a magical journey, this thing called theatre for young audiences never fails to surprise, inspire, and remind us of the wonder and delight to be found in each and every day. From the bottoms of our hearts, thank you for all your support and generosity this year! We can’t wait to see what 2016 has waiting in the wings!
1. Shakespearean Rhapsody taught us that the Bard is for everyone
2. Our first Bee Stage show, Dot & Ziggy, brought theatre to a new generation of theatre-lovers
3. The annual Teen Shakespeare Program celebrated its 25th Anniversary with the first ever history play, Henry V
4. Our drama school started its very first year-long drama class, The Performance Collective, for young actors ages 9-12
5. The second annual Step Up 4 CTYP with John Fluevog Shoes smashed the 2014 record and raised over $12,000
6. We opened the doors to a brand new costume shop
Thank you everybody who helped make 2015 a fantastic year and for once again making live theatre a part of your family’s tradition. Help us continue to ignite imaginations in 2016 and donate today!