Carousel Theatre Teen Shakespeare Productions are open to all ages. Bring the whole family!
Carousel Theatre’s productions of Seussical and Busytown are for ages 3 yrs plus. The Ugly Duckling and The Tortoise and the Hare is for children ages 5 yrs plus and Wondrous Tales of Old Japan is for Ages 7 yrs plus.
Babes in arms are not permitted in the theatre, out of consideration for other audience members and the actors.
Children younger than this are not permitted in the theatre because:
They may become frightened or disruptive. This is unfair to older children and parents who have purchased tickets and are looking forward to being immersed in the theatrical experience. Bright lights, a dark auditiorium and sound effects can be startling and sometimes scary for young children, toddlers and infants.
We create and develop our productions for specific age groups. Children younger than three years require specifically designed productions that match their development. We encourage you to bring your children to our productions when they can benefit most from the experience.
All young people under the age of fourteen years must be accompanied by an adult.
– Photography of any kind is not permitted in the theatre
– Please turn off all cell phones for the duration of the performance
– Please wait to discuss the show at intermission or after the show ends (even whispers carry)
– Please refrain from eating or drinking in the theatre. Bottled water is permitted
– If your young guest needs a time out, please exit to the lobby and an usher will reseat at a convenient interval
– Please refrain from wearing strong scents for the comfort of patrons with allergies
For more information please contact our box office at (604) 685-6217.