Age Policies for the 2014/15 Season
Love’s Labour’s Lost is an outdoor production and is suitable for All Ages.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is for Ages 3+ (no babes in arms or children under 3)
James and the Giant Peach is for Ages 6+ (no babes in arms or children under 6)
Shakespearean Rhapsody is for Ages 3+ (no babes in arms or children under 3)
The Adventures of Robin Hood is for Ages 7+ (no babes in arms or children under 7)
Dot and Ziggy is for Newborns to Age 3 and their parent(s)/caregiver(s)
Children younger than this are not permitted in the theatre because:
They may become frightened or disruptive. This is unfair to older children and parents who have purchased tickets and are looking forward to being immersed in the theatrical experience. Bright lights, a dark auditiorium and sound effects can be startling and scary for young children, toddlers and infants.
We create and develop our productions for specific age groups. Children younger than three years require specifically designed productions that match their development. We encourage you to bring your children to our productions when they can benefit most from the experience.
All young people under the age of fourteen years must be accompanied by an adult.
– Photography of any kind is not permitted in the theatre
– Please turn off all cell phones for the duration of the performance
– Please wait to discuss the show at intermission or after the show ends (even whispers carry)
– Please refrain from eating or drinking in the theatre. Bottled water is permitted
– If your young guest needs a time out, please exit to the lobby and an usher will reseat at a convenient interval
– Please refrain from wearing strong scents for the comfort of patrons with allergies
For more information please contact our box office at (604) 685-6217.