The Vancouver International Fringe Festival at Carousel Theatre’s BYOV
Carousel Theatre is once again excited to be hosting 5 Fringe Festival artists in its 60 seat BYOV venue. Applications will be accepted from December 13th onwards.
In order to apply, companies or individuals must send the follow:
- A description of their show (up to 500 words).
- A detailed list of all technical equipment that will be used during the show.
- A list of all personnel that will be working on the show.
- A copy of their set drawings.
- A list of any words that might be considered controversial
Some important things to note:
All five companies share the same green room. Set and costumes must be able to fit into a square that is roughly 6 feet by 6 feet. Cast and crew should not exceed seven people.
Carousel Theatre will provide the following:
- Access to our house lighting hang. Companies will have 1 special, a warm wash and a cool wash.
- Access to our sound system, which can play CDs and Mini disc.
- a full time, in house technician who will be present at all tech rehearsals and performances.
- access to our bar unit, which can be used in our lobby should any companies wish to run their own bar.
Shows with extreme sexual references or a lot of strong language will not be considered.
Please send your application is one attachment to dani@carouseltheatre no later than January 7, 2013.