School Matinee Group Ticket Prices & Policies
2015/16 School Matinees
Carousel Theatre for Young People offers specially discounted tickets for school groups of 10 or more to attend weekday performances that are specifically designated as school matinees.
Click Here to book online or call us at 604-669-3410 ext 905
GROUP PRICES FOR SCHOOL MATINEES
Regular Matinees $12.50 per seat (Monday–Friday)
Preview Matinees $10.00 per seat
Book 19 seats, receive the 20th seat free!
BOOK MORE THAN ONE PLAY AND SAVE!
Group Subscription Tickets $11.00 per seat, per play (Book two or more plays for your class!)
- To receive this price, groups attending must be 10 people or more. Tickets must be purchased for all people attending in the group, including adults.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Number of seats can be changed up to 14 days prior to the date of performance. Seats changed after this deadline, or absences on the day of, will be credited up to a maximum of 5 seats towards a future school booking with CTYP (valid for same season or the following season only). No refunds will be provided
- Contracts must be signed and returned with a 25% non-refundable deposit within two weeks of receipt of invoice. Bookings under $500 must be paid in full within two weeks of receipt of invoice.
- The balance of the amount owing will be due 30 business days prior to the performance. If this balance has not been received the tickets represented by the unpaid portion may be cancelled. Deadline dates will be clearly indicated on the invoice.
- Babes in arms and young people not meeting the minimum grade requirement for the show are not permitted in the theatre out of courtesy to other audience members.
For further information and to book seats for your group please call 604-669-3410. You will need to fill out a 2014/2015 School Booking Form and submit it online or send it in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAROUSEL THEATRE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE’S AUDIENCE AGE POLICY
Carousel Theatre for Young People productions have specific audience age policies to ensure the enjoyment of all our patrons. We tailor each of our productions to specific age groups. Children younger than the ages listed require specifically designed productions that match their development.
We encourage you to bring your students to our productions when they can benefit most from the experience. Carousel Theatre for Young People’s No Babes in Arms policy, and age policies are non-negotiable. We appreciate your understanding in this.
James and the Giant Peach – Grade 1+
Where the Wild Things Are – PreK – Grade 2 (Children must be at least 3 years of age)
Go, Dog. Go! – PreK – Grade 2 (Children must be at least 3 years of age except for special ALL AGES performances on March 3 & March 10 @ 10am- for these special performances only sound levels are lowered and auditorium lights will be kept at a low level during the performance to provide a gentle theatre experience for very young patrons)
The Jungle Book – Grade 1+
On My Walk – Newborn – Age 3 & parents/family members/teachers
Children younger than the ages listed are not permitted in the theatre because they may become frightened or disruptive. This is unfair to older students, teachers and families who have purchased tickets and are looking forward to being immersed in the theatrical experience.
For more information please call us 604-669-3410 ext 905.