Volunteer with TSP’s HAMLET
We are currently accepting volunteer applications for our annual Teen Shakespeare Program’s production of Hamlet! This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new people, be involved with a great production and of course, gain some volunteer hours!
- Prepare table and sell concession
- Handle cash well
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Ushers/Audience Survey/Raffle Ticket Sellers
- Greet guests as they arrive and escort guests to seating
- Collect Donations
- Invite audience members to fill out our survey
- Promote raffle tickets
- Hand out Programs
- Outgoing and friendly personality are assets
- Helping with set up/take down
- Assist kids with stickers, coloring, balloons etc
- Must be able to have fun!
Your commitment: A minimum of 3 shifts is requested, though we’d love to have you join us for more! Evening shifts (Monday to Saturday) are from approximately 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
Friday, July 26 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Saturday, July 27 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Monday, July 29 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Tuesday, July 30 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Wednesday, July 31 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Thursday, August 1 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Friday, August 2 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Saturday, August 3 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Monday, August 5 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Tuesday, August 6 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Wednesday, August 7 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Thursday, August 8 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Friday, August 9 6:00pm — 9:30pm
Saturday, August 10 6:00pm — 9:30pm
In submitting this application:
- I acknowledge this information is true and accurate.
- I verify that I am currently over 16 years of age.
- I understand I am under no obligation to work as a Volunteer for Carousel Theatre and Carousel Theatre is under no obligation to accept my service.
- I authorize Carousel Theatre to obtain references from the individuals I submit.
Questions? Call 604-669-3410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org