The Make Your Mark Campaign
As our young audiences grow up, so must we! This summer Carousel Theatre for Young People is undergoing substantial renovations to be able to improve and expand our programs to meet growing demand. We are calling on you, our supporters, to Make Your Mark on Carousel over the next 100 days and be a part of this exciting project which includes:
- A new Drama School classroom and rehearsal space
- A safe, furnished waiting room for parents and students
- Expansion of our costume workshop so that it is a fully functioning creative space for artists
Make Your Mark is 100 day long campaign, running from July 11th through October 18th, 2014 to support Carousel’s growth!
Help us reach our goal of 100 donations of $100 each in 100 days!
Every person who donates $100 will receive a tile for you and your family to decorate. This tile will be permanently displayed and fixed to the wall in the Carousel Theatre for Young People lobby!
The impact of these renovations will be:
- Added drama school classes, including expanding our teen programming!
- With added classes comes better age spacing between drama school classes, so children can grow with us!
- A safe and comfortable space for youth and parents to wait for the start and end of drama school classes!
- The costume workshop will provide artists in our community with much-needed space and equipment to create!
By donating to Carousel Theatre for Young People’s Make Your Mark Campaign you help bring imagination, creativity, play, and community to young people. Click here to Donate today!