World Theatre Day is Tomorrow- Celebrate!
We are going to be celebrating World Theatre Day in Vancouver tomorrow (and our AD Carole Higgins’ birthday!). We’re rehearsing A Year with Frog and Toad down on Granville Island (at 1411 Cartwright Street) so if you happen to walk by you can peek in the windows and see the magic happen!
Ways to celebrate?
Check out the options here:
Join the GVPTA and Vancouver Theatre Community
at the WORLD THEATRE DAY WRAP PARTY
MARCH 28, 8 p.m., Wise Hall, 1882 Adanac St, Vancouver
The merriment includes:
* Performances by True North Performance and Show Stoppers
* Reading of the World Theatre Day message
* Video of World Theatre Day events
* “Why I Love the Theatre” open mic
* Live blogging/video chats
* Raffle with fabulous prizes
* Cash Bar and appies, dancing and FUN!!
Doors open at 7:30, Festivities start at 8:00 p.m.
Admission by Donation (suggested donation $15)
For more info call 604.608.6799
Generously sponsored by the Arts Club, the Playhouse Theatre Company and Bard on the Beach