- Students will enjoy morning and afternoon blocks of drama games and activities, plus a supervised lunch break.
FOR CHILDREN AGED 7 – 12
|July 26 – 30||9:00am – 4:00pm||$485|
|August 9 – 13||9:00am – 4:00pm||$485|
|August 16 – 20||9:00am – 4:00pm||$485|
|August 23 – 27||9:00am – 4:00pm||$485|
Pre-camp care: 8:30am – 9:00am ($25)
Post-camp care: 4:00pm – 5:30 pm ($75)
Important Safety Reminders
- Participants who feel unwell and who have any symptoms of a cold (cough, sniffles, etc) are asked to stay home.
- Children will be asked if they feel well upon arrival, and for any child who does not feel well, the parent/guardian will be asked to take the participant home
- CTYP faculty/staff who feel unwell will be asked to stay home, at which time a CTYP substitute staff member will step in and will teach.
- CTYP studios will be cleaned and sanitized daily, and high touch areas (door handles, flat surfaces) will be frequently sanitized throughout the day. Participants, faculty and staff will be asked to wash their hands frequently throughout each day.
- Class size has been reduced to a maximum of 10 students to encourage effective social distancing within the camp.
- Students should bring a water bottle, healthy snacks, and a packed lunch for their supervised lunch break. (Please note CTYP is unable to provide cups or cutlery)
- Sharing of water bottles, snacks and lunches are not permitted due to health concerns. If a child has forgotten a lunch, CTYP will call the parent to make arrangements.
- Weather permitting, classes may do some class activities outside so bring hats and sunscreen!
- Students will not be permitted to leave the building unaccompanied to purchase lunch, so please do not send students with cash.
- CTYP drama studios is a nut-free facility and so we ask that all snacks brought to class are nut-free.