Share the magic of theatre by making a tax-deductible donation to Carousel Theatre for Young People.
Your contribution will help bring the best of local, national, and international theatre for young audiences to our stage, and support accessibility initiatives for our community. Donor funds subsidize Family Friday performances, provide free tickets to schools in need of support, and bring Relaxed Performances to young people on the autism spectrum and other sensory-processing challenges.
Any amount makes a difference!
• $25 provides a student and their aide with tickets to a school matinee;
• $75 supports a family of 4 to enjoy a special night at the theatre;
• $100 purchases a booster seat for a very young audience member;
• $150 enables us to accommodate a family of 4 in a Relaxed Performance;
• $250 supports the creation of 1 page of a new script;
• $350 gives an entire class the opportunity to attend a live theatre performance;
• $500 supports a ½ day workshop of a new Canadian play.
Help us create memories that last a lifetime! Live theatre is a gateway for imagination, inspires creativity,
challenges conceptions, and develops empathy. Thank you for giving the gift of theatre this holiday
season and for your continued support.
As a token of our appreciation, you can enjoy these benefits with each giving level:
$25 and up………….…”Give the Gift” button
$100 and up………….. Invitation to our annual summer donnor BBQ
$350 and up………….. Backstage tour
$500 and up………….. Invitation to a private reception with Artistic Director Carole Higgins